Thursday, May 5, 2011

Special Activity: MOMI

- I learned what an ADR was.
- The different type of costumes.
- A Brooklyn artist invented the strobe light exhibit.
- How different music can change a scene.
- The different kind of costumes.
- The old video games were interesting.


One of the most interesting things at the museum was the strobe effect because of how good it showed off the effect. An artist in Brooklyn invented it. It really showed how the light really changes your vision. The next thing I found really interesting was how the cameras shooting a baseball game was used. It shows how many different things are being viewed and how everything is being watched. There are a lot of people on this job, so everyone must be on their toes. Lastly, the final exhibit was on video games and I found it very interesting because of my love for video games. I already knew most of the information that was given but found it pretty cool to see the old systems in a museum. Overall, no matter how short my tour was I still found it very interesting. I will definitely visit the museum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment